HR GENERALIST | University of Nebraska–Lincoln | Nebraska College of Business
Talent management in the Nebraska College of Business
- Continuously develop, improve and implement new hire on-boarding and collaborate with hiring managers to ensure a smooth transition in.
- Provide performance coaching to staff and managers around the Clifton Strengths assessment.
- Facilitate team building, mission development and goal-setting sessions.
- Design and teach workshops using Clifton Strengths for personal and professional development.
Projects in various stages of envisioning, planning or development
- Job specific training and/or job aids available on demand in the learning management system.
- Collaborative digital story-telling projects to create video for a variety of onboarding/training uses.
- Branded communication that consistently embeds mission and values in daily decisions, in new initiatives and in talent recruitment.
See full resume on Linked In